Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Well That Wasn't Awkward

This happened while I made that wonderful fresh egg breakfast:

Why yes, Mr. P.S.E Man, we can chat now. 

(Great job pretending not to notice my pajamas, unbrushed teeth, crazy bed hair and lack of makeup.  I've just been busy making breakfast, keeping kids alive, doing laundry and updating my facebook.)

How much money did you say we owe you?  Name your price 'cause I'd pay any amount to get you to leave now!

So he did.  And I've never written a check faster! 

2 comments:

  1. Roz, I love the idea that you're going to start blogging. And the PSE one is cute. Good luck on this venture. It should be fun. I'm always laughing at your quoted conversations with your kids on facebook, so this should be a breeze.
    Blessings,
    Carole Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carole Sue! We shall see! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! :)

    ReplyDelete